Staines Ramblers

Walking since 1990

Report Footpath Problems

Reporting Footpath Problems via the Internet.

Have you been on a walk in England or Wales recently and encountered an overgrown path, broken stile or been stopped from using access land?

You can help resolve these sorts of problems in two ways:

1) If in counties outside Surrey, then via the Ramblers:

Click to report a path or access problem

Complete the form on the web page and the Ramblers will then send the details on to a local Ramblers volunteer who will investigate further and may also report the problem to the correct council department where appropriate.

2) If in Surrey, then via the Surrey County Council:

Click to report a rights of way problem


Thursday, January 17, 2019